Interview appointments for USA
UPDATE: Chinese provider changes application procedure
Due to the changed procedure, the submission of visa applications is currently delayed by (in average) at least 4 days. Therefore, plan with a significant delay in processing and issuing of your visa.
If the Chinese provider detects "faulty" documents, they will be returned to us and a new submission is only possible with a completely new application form. This means that no missing documents can be added or incorrect information corrected - the provider now requires a complete new application. Only when the new application form is signed by you in the original, we can book a new submission date for you. Update: please keep in mind that due to chinese holidays the consular sections will be closed on Munich, Hamburg and Berlin = September 30th - October 3rd Frankfurt= October 1st - October 3rd
Holidays in September
- 10.09.2019: Bangladesh (Berlin)
- 10.09.2019: India (Berlin)
- 30.09. - 03.10.2019: China (Berlin, München)
Embassy Malawi temporarily does not issue visas
Chinese provider changes application procedure
Visa applications can no longer be submitted on a day-to-day basis. For the submission, appointments must be planned, which are only possible after presentation of your documents in our locations. In addition, the daily quotas are to be limited.
As a result of the changes, we will no longer be able to carry out Sameday visas. A significant delay in processing of 4 days or more is expected.
As soon as we have further information, we will inform you immediately at this point.
Holidays in August
- 06.08.2019: Singapore (Berlin)
- 08.08.2019: Ghana (Berlin)
- 08.08.2019: Guinea (Berlin)
- 09.08. - 19.08.2019: Pakistan (Frankfurt)
- 12.08.2019: Thailand (Berlin, Frankfurt)
- 12.08.2019: Uzbekistan (Berlin)
- 12.08.2019: Myanmar (Berlin)
- 12.08.2019: Malaysia (Berlin)
- 12.08. + 13.08.2019: Egypt (Berlin)
- 12.08. - 14.08.2019: Egypt (Frankfurt)
- 12.08. - 13.08. + 15.08.2019: Bangladesh (Berlin)
- 12.08. - 14.08.2019: Pakistan (Berlin)
- 12.08. - 14.08.2019: Lebanon (Berlin)
- 12.08. - 16.08.2019: Nigeria (Berlin)
- 12.08. - 16.08.2019: Iraq (Berlin)
- 15.08.2019: Madagascar (Berlin)
- 15.08.2019: India (Berlin, Frankfurt)
- 16.08.2019: Dominican Rep. (Berlin)
Holidays in July
- 29.07.2019: Thailand (Berlin)
Visa requirements for Berlin
Service provider for Nigeria
Since 6th May 2019 the Nigerian embassy in Berlin outsourced accepting of applications for a visa, charging the appropriate fees and returning passport to the external service provider "VFS". Decisions regarding visa applications remain solely at the embassy's discretion. The Application Center charges an additional fee of € 95.00 per passport, collected together with the visa fee.
Fingerprints in Frankfurt
60325 Frankfurt am Main