[Translate to Englisch:] Derzeit keine Visumausstellung möglich
The embassy of Malawi informs that presently visas can not be issued because visa stickers are not available. Travelers must have the visa issued on arrival.
Football World cup in the Russian Federation
In order for you to have the most pleasant trip to the Football World Cup in Russia, we provide you with information that will help you with the registration procedure. Details can be found here.
Visa now only available as E-Visa
The Embassy of the Republic of Benin officially announces the introduction of an e-Visa. This replaces the standard visa process at the embassy and has to be requested in an online process on the website of the Beninese authorities.
The e-visa can be used for business, tourism as well as for transit travel purposes.
BUSINESS VISUM will gladly take the application for you. Please contact us on 030 / 26393 0115.
E-visas are becoming more expensive
The Indian authorities have raised the consular fees for electronic visas.
These cost for German citizens now 82 USD, or 74.30 € (daily rate - dependent); for some nationalities, different fees apply.
New consulate in Munich
As of now, visas for Thailand will be issued again in Munich. Processing takes 4 working days, no express or sameday possible. The consulate is open Monday to Friday morning.
The adress is:
Königlich Thailändisches Generalkonsulat
Törringstr. 20, 81675 München
Tel.: +49 89 944 677-0
Fax.: +49 89 944 677-107
No multiple entry Visa for Non-EU-citizens
The Chinese Consulate in Berlin informs that nationals from non-EU countries can currently receive a visa with a maximum of double entry. The validity of the double visa is a maximum of six months, if the embassy doesn't decide otherwise.
Holidays in December
Due to holidays or other reasons the following embassies and/or consulates will be closed in December (in case not otherwise stated this is always nationwide):
- 01.12.2017: Algeria (Frankfurt)
- 06.12.2017: Iran (Munich)
- 11.12.2017 - 06.01.2018: Angola (Berlin)
- 15.12.2017 - 05.01.2018: Oman (Berlin)
- 15.12. - 30.12.2017: Thailand (Munich)
- 18.12.2017 - 01.01.2018: Egypt (Hamburg)
- 23.12.2017 - 01.01.2018: Thailand (Hamburg)
- 27.12.2017 - 05.01.2018: Democratic Republic of Congo (Berlin)
- 29.12.2017: Japan (Munich)
Holidays in January
Due to holidays or other reasons the following embassies and/or consulates will be closed in January (in case not otherwise stated this is always nationwide):
- 02.01. - 08.01.2018: Russian Federation
- 02.01.2018: Kazakhstan (Munich)
- 12.01.2018: Tanzania
- 26.01.2018: India (Berlin, Munich)
- 26.01.2018: Iran (Munich)
Holidays in February
Due to holidays or other reasons the following embassies and/or consulates will be closed in February (in case not otherwise stated this is always nationwide):
- 05.02. - 09.02.2018: Sri Lanka (Berlin)
- 12.02.2018: Iran (Berlin)
- 12.02.2018: Thailand (Berlin)
- 12.02. + 13.02.2018: Brasilien (Munich)
- 14.02.2018: Kap Verde (Berlin)
- 16.02.2018: Indonesia (Berlin)
- 16.02.2018: China (Munich)
- 16.02. + 19.02.2018: China (Berlin)
- 16.02. - 20.02.2018: China (Frankfurt)
- 16.02. - 20.02.2018: Vietnam (Berlin)
- 23.02.2018: Russian Federation
- 23.02.2018: China (Hamburg)
- 28.02.2018: Ägypten (Berlin)
Holidays in March
Due to holidays or other reasons the following embassies and/or consulates will be closed in March (in case not otherwise stated this is always nationwide):
- 01.03.2018: Thailand (Berlin)
- 02.03.2018: India (Berlin, Hamburg, Munich)
- 08.03.2018: Ghana
- 08.03.2018: Russian Federation
- 21.03.2018: Namibia
- 19.03. - 21.03.2018: Iran (Munich)
- 23.03.2018: Pakistan (Berlin)
- 26.03.2018: Bangladesh
- 29.03. + 30.03.2018: India (Berlin, Hamburg)
- 29.03. + 30.03.2018: Philippines (Berlin)