Visa procurement and legalization
Since we were the first German visa agency to organise a practice seminar for our clients in 2011, the number of guests we successfully train each year has quadrupled. Our events have also evolved in terms of content and concept. In addition to renowned guest lecturers, who we can win for contributions, of course, are also experts from Business Visum, which reveal much of their know-how and thereby reveal some "secrets" of visa procurement.
Here is a small impression of our event 2017.
The practice seminar takes place twice a year at different locations.
At the end of this page you will see at which stations we will stop next time.
Your personal added value
- We bring clarity into important terms and contexts around the topics visa procurement and legalization.
- We give you answers to questions that the travel agency cannot give you.
- Numerous practical examples and helpful documentation will help you to solve neighbouring questions with confidence.
- Establish professional networks.
Your Practice plus
- You will receive checklists for a secure application.
- Our tips & tricks for obtaining visas as part of efficient travel preparation will make your daily work life easier.
- Maintain a personal exchange with the speakers and other participants.
Advantages for the Employer
Our fair prices enable a cost-effective and tax-deductible training measure for your employees with a high level of knowledge transfer. In this way, work processes can be optimized in terms of quality and quantity.
The practical seminar is aimed at assistants and specialists from the areas of travel and business travel management, procurement and purchasing.